We now offer Drive Through Covid-19 Nasopharyngeal swab testing of children and their parents for:
- Essential and Healthcare workers and their families with or without symptoms
- Anybody directly exposed to a Covid-19 patient
- Any child or adult with symptoms of fever, cough, headache, fatigue, conjunctivitis, diarrhea, muscle aches, sore throat and or shortness of breath.
We ONLY do swab testing to determine if you have Covid-19. We do NOT do antibody testing to determine past exposure. For that we suggest you contact your primary care physician or Quest Diagnostic Lab.
Please call us to discuss how your family members can be tested and make an appointment 650-579-6581
We can help if your child is experiencing :
- Non-life threatening emergencies
- Sprains, strains or broken bones
- Deep cuts, lacerations or burns
- Allergies, rashes and infections
- Fevers, flu, cold, strep throat, vomiting, diarrhea, croup, or coughs
- Basic eye and ear care
- Human, dog or cat bites
- Asthma or wheezing
We can help if your child needs:
- X-rays (we work with Mills Peninsula Hospital in Burlingame)
- Lab services (we work with Mills Peninsula Hospital in Burlingame)
- Prolonged asthma therapy, nebulizer treatments, epinephrine injections
- On-site tetanus shots, urinalysis, and rapid tests for flu, strep, mono and RSV
- On-call hospitalists for direct admits, bypassing the ER, for hospitalization
- Sports and Camp Physical exams and testing (Urinalysis, Hemoglobin, Vision, Tuberculosis Skin Test, Tdap Vaccine)
We can help if you need:
- Evaluation of newborn conditions such as colic, jaundice, and feeding concerns
- Doctor-to-doctor consultations with pediatric specialists and your child’s pediatric group
We accept most major health insurances and will manage the entire process with your insurance company. For more information click here.
For more information on specific health related issues, visit our Here to Help section.
We will follow up with your child’s doctor, sending them information about your visit. If your child needs hospitalization or further emergency care, we will work with their doctor to arrange care at one of our local hospitals.